Friday, August 15, 2008

(66) and (63)

(66) Host a Scrapbook Night
And Complete! Friday August 15th I had two friends over and we scrapbooked. I had originally had four friends scheduled to come over, but two ended up not being able to come for various reasons. Regardless, the two friends who did come and I had a wonderful time chatting and drinking wine and making scrapbook pages. I was only able to make one page, because Evan woke up and demanded attention, but I'm quite proud of the page I did make. Which leads me to.....

(63) Make 36 Scrapbook pages [1/36]
I completed one scrapbook page tonight! I chose to feature Taylor tonight, as she's been letting me take the cutest pictures of her. I'm actually pretty happy with the way this one turned out. Here is a picture.

2 comments:

Nisha said...

the scrapbook page turned out really cute! taylor's definitely not camera shy. :)

and congrats on completing another goal!

Tabatha said...

aww...how cute! I wish I had the creativity to be a scrapbooker!!!