Friday, August 15, 2008

(44) and (92)

So my official start date is actually 8-9-08. Jess and I agreed to use the 9th as both our starting dates. That puts 5-7-11 as the last day for my 1001 days, which is bittersweet, because May 7th is my Dad's birthday. So here we go with my current accomplishments:

(44) Buy A Calculator
You might ask why I put something so simple as Buy a Calculator on my 101 list. I mean, how much effort is going to the store, picking a calculator off the shelf and paying for it? Well, apparently a lot for me, because I have wanted to buy a calculator for work for about two years now. It's taken putting this simple task on my 101 list just so I would remember to get it done. Here is a picture of the calculator that I purchased. It cost me a grand total of $18.95+tax. I rocked it out with the cheap calculator because really, that's all I need for work.

(92) Finish Watching AMG
AMG = Ah My Goddess! Or in Japanese Ah Megami-Sama. This is a 6-pack DVD set that I bought for Christmas last year that contains the first season (26 episodes) of the Japanese anime series Ah My Goddess. I have two disks left, and put this on my 101 list to force me to finish it. Today, I watched the first episode off disk 5, which was about Belldandy falling under one of Urd's spells that turned her into something of a tramp. She hits on Keiichi the entire episode until the spell wears off, much the chagrin of her younger sister Skuld. It was decently funny, but wasn't my favorite episode by far. I believe I have seven episodes to go to complete the series, so this item is particially done.

3 comments:

Tabatha said...

LOL...I totally love that something so simple was one of your goals. But, congrats on your first accomplishments. Doesn't it feel great????

Jess said...

Love the pink calculator!!

Nisha said...

small or big, it feels good to cross something off the list. i put "look in the attic" as one of mine because of the same reason. :)